Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Profile of a Photographer

Greetings clients, fans and fellow bloggers. My name is David Christenson, owner of Christenson Photography, and I figured I would start this blog as a way to pass on some of the tips & tricks that I have learned over my years as a photographer. I have been seriously taking pictures for 5 years now, but those five years have been packed with many unique experiences and photographic opportunities. In the past, I have used both Nikon and Canon equipment, but I tend to prefer Canon because of their reliability and high-end performance camera models. Currently, I shoot with the Canon 40D and Canon 5D. Both cameras are outdated by a year or two but they maintain solid performance. My subjects, as of late, tend to be college students because of my work for clients such as: Eastern University's Communications and Athletics Departments.

Stay tuned... soon I will be covvering the "rule of thirds" and showing you how you can take a bland photo like the one on the left side of the picture and tranform it into the right side of the picture or the final product.- Happy Shooting
DC

No comments:

Post a Comment